Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Jack




























Mom, Dad, Rich/Toryi and kids, Aaron/Liz and kids, Daenon/Jen and kids, and my family all went camping up at Happy Jack. We were able to get lots of rides on the 3wheelers and 4 wheeler. Doug, Dakota and I went on a 6 mile hike that Dakota needed to do for a merit badge. I only made it 1 1/3 miles and went back to camp with a headache. We also went spotlighting at night and saw a lot of deer, elk, and even a cute little fox right by the road that just stared at us. We watched movies, played horseshoes, shot BB and pellet guns, went for hikes, made smores, and much more. After experiencing trailer camping again it makes me REALLY want one of my own! I'm so glad so many of my family members were able to make it up to camp with us.

2 comments:

Jen B said...

So jealous of you're fabulous summer vacation! Had a wonderful time in Happy Jack and getting to spend time with ya'll... hope that we get the chance sometime to come see you in Wis. :)

Stacy Summers said...

We have missed you!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME!!!!! Looked like a great vacation!!!!!! : )