Saturday, July 18, 2009

2 of my favorite places; my parents home and Sugar Bowl


Mom Lavold

Cute cousins Alayna and Lauren. Lauren came and slept over at Nanny and Grandpa's house one night and went shopping with us the following day. Thanks for hanging out with us Lauren!


Sugar Bowl has been in the same location is Scottsdale since the 50s. I dont think it has changed hardly at all over the years except they did add on to it a while back. It is a charming place to go and they have some YUMMY ice cream desserts.

Nicole Waters Bennett, my dear friend I grew up with in Scottsdale.

Top Hat Sundae...my favorite! It is a huge cream puff filled with some really good vanilla ice cream and covered in hot fudge. Delish!

2 comments:

Stacy Summers said...

I'm so glad you were able to take a little trip!

I wish we had a Sugar Bowl! Cute name!

Jessica Lee Watkins said...

BTW: Sugar Bowl closed a couple weeks ago.