Friday, June 6, 2008

School's Out!!!!

Well it is the end of yet another school year. We celebrated today by going to see the new Narnia movie. It was a good movie...just a bit long, especially for the 3 8-year-olds I had with me. Thanks for coming with us Allie, Sienna, and Forrest!

It has now hit 80 degrees here, and stormy so it is HUMID. I guess we will be pulling out those water toys as soon as the thunderstorms go away.

We had quite a week with our cat meowie getting sick, computer dying, and guess what? Ariana gets to wear glasses now! She picked out some way cool HS musical red glasses to wear when doing classwork and reading. We should have them in about a week and I'll be sure to post a picture then.

The most exciting news of the week though is this...............MY BROTHER JASON IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I tell you how excited I am??? The big day is March 14th and it has been a long time coming! I love you Jason :-) The lucky girl's name is Danielle, she is a school teacher over on the west side of Phoenix. We are so glad and excited to have her as part of our family. Congrats to Jason and Danielle!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen B said...

It's so annoying that I'm so the last one to get family news anymore! Way to Go Jason!
SO love the Blog Jen - The kids look great! Wisconsin looks fun! and I'm to old to have a teen driver too! 9 years to go! Woohoo!