Monday, June 30, 2008

SABRA AND TROY ARE GETTIN HITCHED!


So the very first Watkins/Lavold grandchild is getting married. I remember looking at ultrasound pictures of Sabra and Brad when they were in my sisters tummy!!! I babysat them ALL THE TIME until they left for Utah. And here she is all grown up and getting married, yikes! Well we are excited for them and wish them well in their marriage. I hear the date is December 13th and it is somewhere in Cache Valley, UT. Keep me posted on the details Sabra. Did you know your ring looks like mine???

5 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats Sabra! I put my blog on private so send me an email and I will add you!

Stacy Summers said...

Whoa! I thought that was Alaina for a sec! Major family resemblance!

Anonymous said...

Jen, Where did you get that picture of us? and i didn't know your ring looks like mine, gross :-)

Jen said...

SABRA- I took it last year at Hyrums 4th of July celebration (at the soccer field).

Jen B said...

Wow! What a fun time of year to get married! The first of many cuzin weddings to come! Here comes the bride! Luv ya'll JBrewer