Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Sweetheart

Over the last few years I have really come to realize what a great guy I am married to. We have been through many difficult times over the years. He always shows me his forgiving heart and that he truly loves and supports me. I'm so grateful for him. This is what my honey means to me:

'D'evoted. To God, family, friends, work, and country.
'O'utstanding cook. He really should get this duty every day. He is terrific!
'U'nquestioningly interested in welding engineering. I dont understand why but o well!
'G'reat construction worker. This has been a great blessing to our family.
'L'oved. By his family and everyone who comes to know him.
'A'wesome. Arissa gave me this one. But he really is. :-)
'S'erves like its nobody's business! He really believes in loving one another and shows this through helping people out. Whether it is giving a blessing, lending out his tools, snow blowing driveways, helping family's move (which he is doing right now)...whatever someone needs he is always willing to help.

Happy Valentines Day to my love and eternal companion!

1 comment:

Stacy Summers said...

You are exactly right.... Amazing how good we did at choosing companions at such young ages!

And may I add to Doug's list:
He has a soft spot for children & their pontential. (That was one of the first things I noticed about him.)