Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How Does Your Garden Grow?


Pretty variety of daylily.

I can't believe how big my tomato plants have gotten! There are LOTS of tomatoes on them...cant wait for them to turn red.

Purple coneflower, flowering plum bush, and some yellow daylilies in the back.

This is our biggest daylily plant. It is getting ready to do another big show of blossoms. I'm amazed how bushy they can get. Do you divide them???? I guess I need to do some research.

Huge hostas! They get really big here in WI. This one is up to my thigh.

Bell peppers...a first for me!

2 comments:

Stacy Summers said...

That is crazy! You have peppers! I can't grown them to save my life! Way to go!

~Hartwig Family~ said...

So jealous.. I haven't started my backyard yet.. Maybe when it starts to cool off!